Monday, February 1, 2010

What Kind Of Rash Do You Get With Mono Mono Seems To Be Getting Worse?

Mono seems to be getting worse? - what kind of rash do you get with mono

So I had near the end of May with mono-fever and pain, all the beautiful things. I went to the DR thoughtvit in June 3 Cuz I have a cold, but worse. It is prescribed amoxicillin, which I have stopped until I got better, and if I am here because I have a beautiful itching and my doctor told me I'm allergic to amoxicillin, so I was prescribed and to predict third day I woke up with difficulty breathing and had to the emergency room, where he had a blood sample and will test a culture. Mono streptococci positive and negative. I went to the emergency room 14 and then on the DRS, the next day, which requires a type of corticosteroid DIF, and he discovered she was allergic to. Now my lymph nodes were swollen badly, but Monday (it's swollen May), my rash seems to come and go, but only in the legs. I'm tired, but not enough for me to sleep all day. I just want to kno wat happens if I want a bit of ur and the time it was to the lymph nodes to sleep, swelling to go awaY. If u have an ything hurt you please stop telling me to be able to. I have not seen my BF since the outbreak began on 11 and idk if they are single bcuz we kissed again I felt much better. But I was getting worse bcuz lymph nodes are killing me .... So, if there is no way u can tell me who the swelling and the rash disappeared and the other questions I asked who would be amazing!

3 comments:

Leah said...

I just had mono. I have it in mid-May, and I have many things that I had. So, here is my advice ..

You have mono rash, because it does not respond well to antibiotics disadvantages. I also had a rash, but no antibiotics ... because sometimes when your body infection (eg common b / w) dynamic eruptions. will disappear.

Lymph nodes may be swollen for a long time. I've had for more than 2 months and I are not always the same. If your throat hurts, try some natural remedies .. sounds crazy, but I gargle Cayan pepper and water. The peppers are a natural anti-inflammatory. They will help you a lot.

Also eating foods that are natural anti-virus. Coconut oil, peppers, tomatoes. such things. that your body helps a lot.

I also had trouble sleeping. and it really helps if you have mono, information technology being responsible better with time. theres not that you do for him.

and chances are, your friend has already been exposed to the virus of mononucleosis .. You can get it through the air, not only by kissing or drinking after someonee.

Hope that helps

Johnny said...

Often worse before better.
I never had, but that is on many minor illnesses, which I had.

Wasteland Survival Douche said...

It should be someone before they can heal. I am surprised that not to mention your doctor. Maybe she was afraid to kiss you.

Post a Comment