Friday, February 5, 2010

Tv Show Desnudos What Tv Show Does Your Child Watch That Annoys You?

What tv show does your child watch that annoys you? - tv show desnudos

Now do not get me wrong, I do not get my kids watch TV in the finals, but I let the clock one hour per day. I really do not like to show Teletubbies children, I think they are boring, but you really like and never leave the Clock The big comfy couch, what they teach what children on the couch. I also think that Barney is stupid. Anyone who hates a TV program that your child do you like?

3 comments:

momma bear said...

Well, if it really something that you do not like is simply not allowed. There are many other TV / DVD options are bad waste time watching television. I can not believe, shows two men who are not only allowed. One is Doodlebops. Creepy, creepy, creepy. These guys (the troops), which is scary, that's my 6yo. Caliou was placed on the list have not seen for years. My complaint is that it is bad without complaint and the appropriate consequences. For example, says the whole side of her sister, dolls, puppets and hid in the ruins. Caillou wept when faced with mom, she emphasizes, however, that the nurse did not seem very excited, she is happy to have the wrist backwards. WHAT? And again Caliou flour, sugar and honey and mix it lowered a new user account (Oh) in the kitchen on the floor (and) not in a container on the floor. Mom goes .. "Caliou what are you doing?" "I make honey cake, Mama" was his reply. So the mother has a big broom and sweep and play a little game to clean up on the backHE Don make aprons and hats and have a little mother and I cook all the time Sweet REAL.

growing inside said...

Dora ... I hate stupid rhyme again and again.

dances with unicorns said...

My son loved it, Bozo good ol 'clown when he was still young (he was 26 years old). He arrived in the early morning, when I was preparing myself, and was loud as hell. I'm not an early riser, so I finally blocked the channel, and stated calmly see it ;-)

Post a Comment