Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dull Pain In My Thigh I Have A Dull Pain In Both Of My Upper Legs(thigh Area). I Al So Have A Dull Way Lower Back Pain, And Sometime?

I have a dull pain in both of my upper legs(thigh area). I al so have a dull way lower back pain, and sometime? - dull pain in my thigh

The PIN is under my right rib and the direction of the counter? Drink lots of water and eat healthy preety do not smoke and have had this pain for 1 week. Is it a kidney stone or UTI? Perhaps a piece?

3 comments:

Laurneyt... said...

I had this pain before, so .. For the first time .. inlabor I'm sure if you know that was all LOL and the other time when I kidney stones ... The pain was really bad and debilitating, but ... ask your doctor, only to grow and learn more about his company before it hits can.

jernejba... said...

Hello.
I had severe back pain, but I hope to find some solutions. You can for example access to certain pages of the liberation of back pain:

http://www.ReliefBackPainToday.com

I'm sure you can find a solution to ... I hope that helped a little. See yaa

mary z said...

This could be a kidney stone, urinary tract infection or even an ovarian cyst.

Post a Comment