Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fine Red Spots Herpes Does This Sound Like Herpes Or Any Other STD?

Does this sound like herpes or any other STD? - fine red spots herpes

There are approximately 10 days, I had sex with a girl of about 2 hours, but if he did, I noticed that and I do not know the condom broke when it happened, this is just the tip, and I could feel it . Anyway, like 2 days later, I have a tingling sensation in the testicles. After 9 days II have a cold and sore throat at 10 with him. My lymph nodes are swollen 2 (s) in the neck, but it seems to run fine. Worse, tingling and itching a lot, too. I also noticed a small red spot on my penis, which is near the testes, very small, about 1 / 32 inches long and is on white, somewhat like a key. Could the herpes, even if its only 10 days, or any other sexually transmitted diseases? Thanks

5 comments:

BigDaddy Tim said...

I would say, dude, who you gave the PAT ..... or it can be all in your head .... Did you give him oral sex? if not its probably all in my head .. sometimes after having sex on the partner's pubic hair can cause irritation to freak out thinking it would cause very bad itching ... Detergents and eventually, perhaps, who were allergic to another and be cleaned from time to time, if not the pubic area and all the grains can be obtained as the youngest in the face .... ... chill dude ... that every shot for one or two weeks and then a simple standardized test .....

linda s said...

Supious sounds, if you need to medical assistance. The longer you wait, the worse it is, and could also be other parts of the body are

huggz said...

The only way to be sure is to go to a STD clinic. We are here, we can only guess, but you need professional advice ..;

tickle me RUDE said...

Gonorrhea!

slipknot said...

Sounds like genital warts. You should definitely consult a doctor as soon as possible.

Post a Comment